terça-feira, 21 de julho de 2020

JACAREÍ, JULY 19, 2020- MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

"My dear children, now you see everything I said to you last be fulfilled. Humanity finished depart completely from the Lord. The hearts are so hard and so closed that have no ray of grace can come over them.  The youth, families and even children no longer pray. Because of that, the darkness of evil, sin and Satan cover the whole Earth and even dim the light of Heaven that descends on the world and cannot penetrate or illuminate that poor humanity in darkness, because hearts formed a thick barrier in the light of Heaven.


To change that and to destroy this barrier of darkness, only a great force of prayer and also of spreading my apparitions, can still shed some light in the midst of so much darkness and shine again the light of grace and salvation for so many obscured souls for evil.

So go, my children, take my light to these my children, letting them know all of my appearances, all of my messages that so perfectly and beautifully my little boy Marcos gave you in the beautiful and beautiful films, meditated rosaries and hours of prayer he recorded.

If I did not appear on Earth, if I did not appear here, now no soul would pray more and the darkness of Satan would have already taken all things.

If, with my daily appearances and so numerous in so many parts of the Earth, evil is already advancing so much and dominating all souls, imagine if I did not appear and if I did not come to give my messages to you!

So pray and spread my messages as much as you can, for that alone can still save this poor humanity lost in the darkness of evil and sin.

Yes, there are so many souls that are in the clutches of Satan and that we must save! So I ask you: multiply your prayers, sacrifices and efforts to spread my messages, because only this can save this poor humanity from the terrible end that awaits it soon if it does not return to the Lord.

Pray! Pray that two punishments much worse than this epidemic are about to fall on humanity. Pray the Rosary, as only he can save you.

Only with prayer can you remove evil and with prayer can you attract all the good, all the blessings of God to you.

I bless you all with love and especially you, my little boy Marcos. 

Rest in this peace and move on, continuing to show all mankind: the truth of my appearances; the truth of the Lord's existence and my existence; and that we are alive in the places of our appearances doing wonders in the lives of our children who come to us and listen to us, welcome us with true faith and love.

And to all continue to carry my light, which through you will become greater and stronger, the greater the darkness that surrounds all things.

In you so many years ago, I showed the sign of that light, that luminous mist, that ray of light sent from Heaven to tell all of humanity that the greater the darkness of the world, the greater the rays of my light and mine will be. glory, which I will make shine through you, in your word, in your work and in your work of love.

SIGN OF THE RAY OF LIGHT DOWN 
ABOUT THE VISIONER MARCOS TADEU-7.7.1994


I bless you and I also bless you my son Carlos Tadeu. Rejoice again, because to you the child of light, to you I have given you the child of light through which you will always be more enlightened and enriched.

I gave you a son in which I showed a sign that I did not show either in the visionaries or in the most holy children of mine who have ever been on earth.

I gave you the hardest and most dedicated son out of whose heart these films come out that so comfort my heart and illuminate the world. Heart full of light, all light, from which only light, beauty and grace overflow and come out.

Rejoice because I gave you the best of the best to show you how much I love you and how precious you are to my Heart!

I bless you with love and all my children: Lourdes , Castelpetroso and Jacareí .


Peace!"


MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY AFTER TOUCHING AND BLESSING RELIGIOUS OBJECTS

(Maria Santíssima):  “As I said, wherever one of those thirds gets there, I will be alive, taking with me the graces of the Lord.

I promise everyone to use my gray scapular , my brown scapular and my Pellevoisin scapular , that they will not know the eternal flames. And on February 7, July 16 and February 14, all my children who use my scapulars with devotion will receive a superabundant blessing of love. ”


Apparition and Message Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQdmAJHV8II&t=258s


Watch the full Cenacle videos containing the prayers, lectures, films and apparition of Our Lady. Access: https://www.apparitionstv.com/apptv/


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj1G5Yo8BuM

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

JACAREÍ, OCTOBER 04, 2020

   JACAREÍ, OCTOBER 04, 2020 FEAST OF SAINT BENEDICT MESSAGE OF OUR LADY QUEEN AND MESSENGER OF PEACE TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA (Mar...