segunda-feira, 5 de outubro de 2020

JACAREÍ, OCTOBER 04, 2020

 



 JACAREÍ, OCTOBER 04, 2020


FEAST OF SAINT BENEDICT


MESSAGE OF OUR LADY QUEEN AND MESSENGER OF PEACE


TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA




(Mark): "For ever be praised: Jesus, Mary and Joseph!


Yes, I did, Mama.


I hope the Lady was pleased".


Yes, I will."



(Mary Most Holy): "My children, my apostles! It is time to fight even more intensely against Satan, he is strong and wants to destroy my plans for the salvation of humanity, to destroy you, to destroy this place that is so precious and dear to me.


Fight Satan with more prayers, because there are many people of bad will, who not only don't want to help me save the world, but also want to destroy my apparitions, my seers and my plans of love.


So pray, pray even more the Rosary!


Pray the Rosary 10 times, meditated 230 for my plans, for my seers, especially for my son Marcos Tadeu. So that then, the Heart of my son Jesus may pour out on him, on this place also his grace, to give him strength to go ahead with the plans of salvation of my Immaculate Heart.


Without him my triumph cannot happen, without this place my heart cannot triumph. So pray this Rosary meditated by my son Mark, for this place, for this shrine of mine and for my plans of salvation.


So, everything Satan wants to do through the souls of ill will, who neither love me, nor love my son Mark, nor this place. Everything he wants will fall to the ground and be annihilated and crushed by my immaculate foot and also by the grace of my son Jesus.


Give also to my children 8 meditated Rosaries nº 254 so that they can pray it, and thus receive the grace of my Immaculate Heart and know the urgent messages recorded there by my little son Mark, which I wish them to know so that they can love me more and sanctify themselves.


Go ahead, my apostles, my soldiers, fight in spite of the difficulties, going around the houses praying the Rosary with one or other person. Do not stop giving my children my messages and do everything possible for the conversion of souls.


Also, I ask my children to give 2 films of my Apparition in Castelpetroso - Voices from Heaven #26, because many of my children do not yet know my Apparition in that place and do not know how much I am still the Mother of Sorrows because of the sins of the world.


And give 2 films Lourdes nº 7 to my children, so that they know how much I love my children, how much I am the Mother of Mercy and how much I want to love, heal, help and take them to Heaven.


Thus, my children will understand how much love I have for them and that I came to the world in Lourdes and also here to heal the world and to heal the life of my children destroyed and ruined by sin.


To all I ask: Keep praying my Rosary every day, the Rosary of Tears and the Rosary of Peace.


I am Love, I am the Mother of Love.


To all I bless Lourdes, Pellevoisin and Jacareí".



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

JACAREÍ, OCTOBER 04, 2020

   JACAREÍ, OCTOBER 04, 2020 FEAST OF SAINT BENEDICT MESSAGE OF OUR LADY QUEEN AND MESSENGER OF PEACE TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA (Mar...